SINDABEZI ISLAND 11th HOUR SPECIAL
Sindabezi Island is unique – the discerning traveller’s best-kept secret. An idyllic, exclusive camp on our very own private isle on the Zambezi River, it is the only luxury bush camp from where Victoria Falls can comfortably be explored. Experience a large number of activities in the area during the day and return to a tranquil haven, a thousand light-years away from the bustle at night. Fodor’s consider Sindabezi one of the top 10 eco-lodges in Africa.
There are only five open-sided thatched Chalets on the entire island, allowing guests to soak up the sights and sounds of a pristine African bush setting. Views across the flood plains of the Zambezi and into the nearby National Park complete the experience.
To ensure you have the most peaceful experience with us we have kept Sindabezi island WIFI free.
• Picnic Island Lunch
• Sunrise and sunset boat trip on the Zambezi River
• Fishing (equipment provided)
• Bike trail to local village
• Free 30-minute massage treatment per guest during their stay.
• Please contact us for a list of all external activities.